Roasted Courgettes and Garlic
I love roasted vegetables. As much as I love them my 12 year old doesn’t like to eat them that way. So we came to a compromise to make this and blend half with grated cheese to make a pasta sauce for her. So everyone gets to eat their veggies the way they like it.
2-3 medium courgettes
1 teaspoon dried mint
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon sea salt crystals
Generous grind of black pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Courgettes sliced coarsely and in a big bowl all seasoned with dried mint, oregano, salt and pepper along with generous olive oil.
2. Courgettes are then lined up on a parchment paper, and baked in 200° fan oven for 15 minutes.
3. While the courgettes are baking a head of garlic is separated in to cloves but left unpeeled.
4. After the 15 minutes in the oven garlic cloves are thrown on the courgettes and baked a further 15-20 minutes until all is well coloured.
5. Place the courgette slices on a platter and squeeze the garlics on the the courgettes evenly and you are done.