2 tablespoon olive oil
200gr diced steak
1 medium onion, diced
1 kg green beans, tops and tails cut off and sliced diagonally to 2-3cm pieces
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon salt
300 ml water
4 small tomatoes - cut into two
1. Heat the olive oil in a pot and add diced steak and onions.
2. Cook on high for 1 minute. Add 200ml water, bring to boil cover and simmer in lowest setting for 40minutes.
3. Add tomato paste, salt and 300ml water stir and bring to boil.
4. Add green beans and stir briefly to cover the beans in the tomato sauce. Bring to boil, cover and simmer in the lowest heat for 30 minutes or until the beans are cooked.
5. Put the tomatoes on top of the green beans in a circle. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the tomatoes are cooked.
6. Serve with rice or green salad.