We have busy days on Saturdays. With a ballet class for my daughter starting at 11am, breakfast has to be prepared quickly and finished timely to leave for the class.
I tend to make this avocado toast and serve it with an egg for a quick and filling breakfast on these busy days.
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pip taken out and cubed
50gr feta cheese, crumbled or Pinar white cheese if you have a Turkish shop close by.
This is by far our favorite with the full fat content and probably the main reason we go to Turkish markets!
Squeeze of lemon juice, approximately 1 tablespoon
1 table spoon chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
1 ripe tomato, sliced
Crushed chilli or pul biber
1. In a bowl mix the avocado and feta. Crush and mix using a fork.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Watch out the salt because the salt in your feta may be enough so taste and season.
3. Add lemon juice and mix until everything is combined.
4. Spread it over toast.
5. Put the sliced tomatoes on avocado spread.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and pul biber or crushed chilli.
7. Serve with an egg cooked the way you like it.