Here is an other recipe using spinach.
For the Pastry
280gr plain white flour
140gr cold butter, cubed
8 tablespoon cold water
For the filling
250gr baby leave spinach, chopped
150ml skimmed milk
200 gr feta cheese, crumbled
1. Tip the flour and butter into a bowl and rub the butter until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add 8 tablespoon of cold water and bring everything together until just combined. Roll into a ball and chill it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Roll the pastry in a lightly floured surface to a round just 5 cm larger than a 25cm loose bottomed flan tin. Lift the pastry using your rolling pin and drape over the flan tin. Push the pastry into the corners of the tin then cut off the excess pastry by using the rolling pin over the edges of the tin. Chill the pastry in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6, take the pastry out of the fridge and lightly prick the base using a fork. Line with foil and then fill with baking beans. Blind bake the tart for 20 minutes then remove the foil and beans and bake further 10-15 minutes until the pastry case is biscuit brown.
4. While it is baking prepare the filling. Heat 2 table spoons of olive oil in a pan and add the spinach and cook for 10 minutes until the spinach is wilted. In a bowl mix 150ml milk with 2 eggs and whisk. Add crumbled feta cheese to egg and milk and lastly add the spinach and mix well.
5. When the pastry case is cooked to biscuit brown, take the case out of the oven and carefully tip the filling into the case and even out making sure that the cheese and spinach is distributed evenly. Then bake for further 20-25 minutes until set and golden.
6. Leave to cool in the tin. Then remove from the tin, slice and serve.